The curriculum is a set of plans and arrangements regarding the content and material of studies and lessons and how to deliver and assess them which are used as a guide for organizing teaching and learning activities at the Faculty of Law, Unpad which must be taken by students in the context of attaining a law degree. Unpad provides a curriculum with a number of Credit Number of at least 144 to 160, which can be taken in 8 (eight) semesters.
Competency Based Curriculum
The Competency-Based Curriculum pays attention to global / regional developments, graduate users (statkeholders), community needs, hard and soft skills, and the teaching method is Student-Centered Learning (SCL). SCL is a method of teaching and learning process with the central role of students who are active, initiative, responsible, so that students have the competence of teaching / lecture material in teaching / lectures.
Becoming a Bachelor of Law Study Program that provides legal education serving as a means of community development with a high degree of excellence and reputation at national and international levels in 2026.
- Organizing and developing a research-based legal science education system effectively and efficiently through the application of a student-centered learning system that can respond to community needs.
- Increase the quantity and quality of legal research that is useful for legal education in particular, society and national law development in general.
- Increase the quantity and quality of community service in order to increase community legal awareness, and help solve legal problems in the community, and support national development.
- Improving the quality of teaching staff and education staff in order to produce quality graduates who are useful for the nation and state.
- Establish strategic cooperation relationships with the community, government, business and industry groups, educational institutions, and other tertiary institutions both domestically and abroad in a sustainable manner by applying the principles of equality, partnership and mutual trust.