Facts about the Students, Alumni, and Length of Study
As of November 2021, there are 33,000 students enrolled at Universitas Padjadjaran in 190 programs, ranging from the vocational, undergraduate, to postgraduate programs, the last of which include the specialist, professional, master’s, and doctoral programs. This number also represents approximately 200 international students.
During the academic year of 2020/2021, Universitas Padjadjaran produced 6,640 graduates. This number can be broken down into 229 graduates from the doctoral program, 886 graduates from the master’s, 239 graduates from the specialist, 626 graduates from the professional, 4,381 graduates from the undergraduate, and 279 graduates from the vocational programs. So far, the number of Universitas Padjadjaran has set forth more than 200,000 graduates to the academic and professional worlds.
Most graduates of Universitas Padjadjaran complete their studies according to the average time to degree. The average completion period for the undergraduate program is four years (seven to eight semesters) and the maximum study period is seven years (14 semesters). The average study period for the master’s, specialist, and professional programs is two to three years. The shortest study period for the doctoral program is four years. The study process for the doctoral program predominantly consists of research activities. Under normal circumstances, doctoral students will have one semester of lectures and tutorials in class and spend the rest of their study period conducting research.
To maintain excellent performance in running its business core, Universitas Padjadjaran established a Board of Trustees consisting of faculty members, professionals, government representatives, community leaders, and student representatives.
The following is the Board of Trustees of Universitas Padjadjaran for the period of 2020/2025:
Chair: Dr. Ir. Arief Yahya, M.Sc.
Vice Chair: Prof. Dr. Arry Bainus, M.A.
Executive Secretary: Prof. Dr. Hendriati Agustiani, M.Si.
- Nadiem Anwar Makarim, B.A., M.B.A. (The Minister of Education and Culture of Indonesia – ex Officio)
- Dr. (H.C.) H. Mochamad Ridwan Kamil, S.T., M.U.D. (The Governor of West Java, Indonesia – ex Officio)
- Prof. Dr. Hj. Rina Indiastuti, SE., MSIE. (The Rector of Universitas Padjadjaran – ex Officio)
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Ganjar Kurnia, DEA. (The Chair of Academic Senate of Universitas Padjadjaran – ex Officio)
- Irawati Hermawan, S.H., C.N., M.H. (The Chair of Universitas Padjadjaran Alumni Association – ex Officio)
- Prof. Dr. Dany Hilmanto, dr., Sp.A(K).
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Roni Kastaman, M.SIE.
- Prof. Arief Anshory Yusuf, Ph.D.
- Dr. Ir. Vijaya Isnaniawardhani, M.T.
- Drs. Nadjib Riphat Kesoema
- Dr. Hadiyanto, S.H., LL.M.
- Drs. Kemal Azis Stamboel, M.S.M.
- Edward Henry, S.IP., M.M
- Rizky Maulana Muhammad (Student Representative)